At John Fredericks we have always believed that to ensure a sustainable future, business’s need to be environmentally responsible and become an example to the public.
Our objective as a business is to set a responsible lead and example through our working practices.
Since our Group acquisition and the additional demands from both the Commercial and New Build sectors, we probably now have two of the industries most environmentally aware factories.
- Old PVC-u Windows / PVC-u off-cuts
- Paper / Cardboard
- Electrical Items
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Plus responsible disposal of non-recyclable waste, via registered contractors.
By implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS) A&B Group were able to provide a framework for managing environmental responsibilities so they become more integrated into overall business operations. The system also ensures that we can implement measures to minimise our impact upon the environment and ensure compliance to Environmental Legislation.
In line with our environmental policy, John Fredericks is committed towards:
- Exercising due care in waste disposal produced as a result of company activities, developing plans to reduce waste, and increase efficiency.
- In relationships with our customers and suppliers, we are taking practical steps to prevent pollution, to reduce energy, raw materials, water consumption and waste.
- Encouraging the re-use of material wherever feasible, when it does not compromise our product or service.
- Aiming to reduce our impact on the environment and implement environmentally responsible policies/products throughout our operations.
- Minimising our environmental footprint, by working towards sustainability